The Great Start Grant previously known as the First Home Owner Construction Grant, is a Queensland Government initiative to help first home owners to get their new first home sooner. They can apply for $20,000 to go towards buying or building your new house, unit or townhouse (valued at less than $750,000). You can even buy off the plan or choose to build yourself.
The First Home Concession is where you can offset a concession amount when you have land in Queensland transferred to you that you’ll use as your home. This will allow you to reduce the amount of transfer duty you have to pay.
$20,000 Great Start Grant can help you!
• Are you at least 18 years of age
• Are you an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or are you applying with someone who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident)
• You or your spouse has not previously owned a property in Australia
• Are you building a new home
• Is the value is under $750,000.
Go to https://greatstartgrant.osr.qld.gov.au/ and see if you can apply
You can claim a first home concession if you:
Yes there are so visit the appropriate web sites and see if you are eligible.